By Michael Sikora
The EJB three (Enterprise Java Beans model three) specification is a center portion of enterprise-level JEE (Java Platform company variation) implementations and this superior model is decided to simplify the advance of firm Java applications.
This e-book covers the middle parts of EJB three expertise, exploring them in a concise demeanour with many assisting examples. you'll achieve a radical figuring out of EJB three expertise and know about crucial good points of EJB three fast.
What you'll study from this e-book?
This publication will educate you the middle parts of EJB three expertise. you'll:
- Gain a quick advent to the EJB three necessities whereas studying concerning the underlying principles
- Create Entities, Message-Driven Beans, consultation Beans and their clients
- Look at operating an EJB consumer from an program customer container
- Learn the way to package deal and install an EJB
- Use JQPL (Java patience question Language)
- Explore the entity supervisor interface
- Learn approximately object/relational mapping with EJB 3
- Look on the Java Messaging API and message-driven beans
- Look at transactions, interceptors, and EJB timer services
- Understand how EJB three differs from the 2.x version
- Implement EJB 3's safety features
This publication is a fast paced educational that explores the major gains of EJB three with many accompanying examples. This booklet isn't really an entire reference consultant, yet a concise exploration of EJB 3's center elements.
Who this e-book is written for?
This e-book is basically geared toward specialist builders who have already got a operating wisdom of Java. company architects and architects with a historical past in Java could additionally locate this booklet of use. past event of operating with Java is vital and information of relational databases is desirable.
As this ebook is an creation to EJB three, it's aimed toward those people who are new to EJB three. because the new edition of EJB is so appreciably varied from the former model (EJB 2.x), the booklet is acceptable for and may be of curiosity to those that have had event operating with EJB 2.x. The textual content makes it transparent the place the diversities among the models of EJB lie, even though they don't seem to be explored in detail.